Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Matt Damon tries to sweat it off



MATT DAMON is taking the summer off to lose weight.

The Bourne star, who piled on 30lbs for his latest film The Informant, is spending six weeks working out before playing a soldier in war drama Green Zone, which starts filming in September.

“If you put it on, it's easier to get it back off,” he says.

“I'm just boxing. I figure if you get hit enough times, it will fall off.”

The actor, who was voted Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine, also joked “Now I'm the Sexiest Man Alive's chunky cousin.”

After the Green Zone, the A-lister will take the rest of the year off to spend time at home. Wife LUCIANA is expecting her third child, and Matt’s second, in the next few weeks so told USA Today that he wants to ‘hang out with my family.’

Matt will also use the time to promote his new charity, the One X One Foundation, which aims to improve the lives of children around the world.

“I have to make calls,” he explains. “SHERYL CROW is going to play at one of our events.

“It's the easiest call in the world to make. I just tell what the charity is about, and everyone wants to do everything they can.”

No comments: