Custom Search

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kate Moss Interview!





She may famously avoid going on the record, but in the September 2008 Interview, Kate Moss speaks. Glenn O'Brien's piece, which comes as close to a conversation with Kate as you may ever get, runs the gamut from her controversial weight to daughter Lila Grace, with a little comedic word-association in between. Let the gems begin . . .

She wasn't a big fan of working with Mark Wahlberg on those famous Calvin Klein ads.

At the time he was such a d*ckhead. He wasn't very nice.
And she got more than she bargained for when she met Frank Sinatra at his 80th birthday party.
I was with Johnny [Depp] at the time. And Frank came over to me and got all of his security to close in so Johnny couldn't get to me. I was sitting down having a cigarette, and he just walked in the room, and he spotted me and made a beeline to me. So we were encircled by security in this backstage area, and he's like, "How are we doing, little Lady?" And I said, "Happy Birthday, Frank!" and I want to shake his hand, and he just lunged at me . . . He kissed me on the lips. And then he gave me a filterless cigarette. And then I met Bob Dylan. I came off all lightheaded and had to go sit on his dressing-room steps.

No comments: